Sunday, February 5, 2012

As if I haven't written enough about HR

Readers of this blog will know I have a huge axe to grind about bad HR, particularly here in Israel (here, here, here and here). Bad interviews, bad interview questions, not bothering to filter candidates properly.  As my company grows and I start to look for new people, I strive to find better techiques for interviewing and hiring, that I have mentioned as potential solutions in my earlier posts, to getting that perfect match.  I have just found Skills, a company that may go a long way to ensuring that the right CVs land on my desk.  I look forward to using them the next time I am hiring.

I got to them from browsing the jobs on another site that I am excited about Gigantt.  Not that I am looking for a job, when I seen new companies I always like to look at what kind of people they are hiring.  It gives me a wider view of what they do and how they go about doing it.  Gigantt looks like an interesting and very userfriendly project planning tool and maybe just what I need right now.  Waiting to hear when I can start beta testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment